Search A/V Classifieds
DEALER ADS WELCOMEFor a limited time, Dealers and Commercial users who register for UK Audio Mart will get 1 year FREE!
Click here for more information
Attention American Visitors! We've just launched a dedicated AudioMart in United States, US Audio Mart.
Come visit US Audio Mart and post your hifi classifieds there now!
SOLD - FOR SALE: Aqua La Voce 2 Dac
Excellent condition, beautiful sounding Dac for those who appreciate high quality sound. Purchased Early 2016 with 5 year warranty. Cost £2050 plus an upgraded USB board in Nov 2016.
Asking price includes postage except for worldwide shipping which is £50. If full insurance is desired please ask for quote.
Through auditioning both I originally chose the Aqua over the Auralic Vega Dac by a long shot which I found too harsh. The Aqua is a sweet sounding Dac and has been well loved in my system. USB and SPDIF inputs are superb. Toslink used for audio input from TV.
John Darko Knock Out Award winning
Also top of Division 2 in Darkos Dac Index
The new La Voce S2 combines product innovation and state-of-the-art technology, producing superior sound performance and the best styling.
Designed to provide absolute modularity and the ultimate in sound quality, La Voce S2 D/A converter is the culmination of years of aqua’s research in the areas of electronic engineering in relation to digital audio reproduction.
- USB port - 24 bit / 192 KHz - Burr Brown PCM1704-K (2 dac) - sign magnitude R2R ladder DAC
- Optical TOSLINK - 24 bit / 96 KHz
- RJ45 AQlink (I2S serial bus) - 24 bit / 384 KHz
- BNC coax (S/PDIF) 75 ohm - 24 bit / 192 KHz
• Analog output:
- RCA single-ended
- MODULAR INPUT upgradeable, options:
- AES/EBU balanced 110 ohm - 24 bit / 192 KHz
- RCA coax (S/PDIF) 75 ohm - 24 bit / 192 KHz
- AT&T (ST Fiber) - 24 bit / 192 KHz
Further refined La Voce S2, a revolutionary design which employs modular R2R type converters in DFD configuration:
• High performance proprietary DFD (Direct From Decoder) digital decoding without digital filter for purest digital signal quality
• Galvanic isolated S/PDIF - AES/EBU Digital input
• Jitter free digital interface AQlink (I2S protocol), uncompromising digital connection to La Diva cd transport
• Zero S/PDIF Jitter design, digital receiver stage PLL (phase locked loop) technology
• precision sign magnitude R2R ladder DAC with 2 Burr-Brown PCM -1704 arrayed in dual mono configuration (PCM1704 DAC option)
• Passive current / voltage conversion (I / V)
• Discrete Regulator (MOSFET, J-FET, BJT) for analog and digital DAC’s power supply
• RJ45 (AQlink) input connection, employs CAT6 cable
• 2 separate low noise power transformers, one for the analog and one for the digital section
• MODULAR DESIGN with upgradeable multi board system
• Fully discrete analog stage, not even a single Op-Amp is used
• Proprietary USB Firmware / driver :
Apple MAC OS - Linux OS : USB asynchronous native support, no need to install drivers software
• Fully upgradeable Bit perfect asynchronous USB module with resolution up to 24 bit and 192 KHz, operates with computers running OSX 10.7 and above, WINDOWS 10 , 8 , 7 and XP ASIO - WASAPI bit perfect high-speed
• Digital phase selector on front panel
• High-quality parts selected for sound quality:
- 105° long life capacitors
- low noise Metal Foil ultra-precision resistors
- metallized film pulse capacitor
- ultra-fast diodes
• Aluminum anti-resonant cabinet with Nextel
• Designed and handmade in Italy
Dec 03, 17 6:32
Please inquire if fully insured shipping is desired.